Biotech Informa is the news portal and database where industry and suppliers meet...
The Biotech Database lists in detail over 10,000 Biotech companies and resource suppliers characterised by speciality and geographical location, these include listings for biotech companies, biotech suppliers, biotech finance and biotech R&D companies.
Biotech Informa is a unique database of Biotech companies, the Biotech database covers everything from biotech companies and biotech suppliers to biotech finance and biotech R&D companies.
Our news service brings you up to the minute information about developments in the Biotech Industry including new products, clinical data, mergers and acquisitions as well as changes in regulations etc.
We keep you up to date with a worldwide list of key Biotechnology conferences, courses and meetings. We give you the opportunity to showcase your products and services to your target audience.
The Biotech databases unique feature is the ablility, once you are registered, to make your own entry and change it whenever required from your computer so the information is always up to date.
This is the web portal the Biotech Industry and all who wish to provide resources has been needing.
1. Terms & Conditions are brought to the attention of all Users on invoices, password registration forms and password activation notices. All Users accept these Terms & Conditions on payment of invoices and on use of individual passwords.Terms & Conditions for Advertisers
2. Any alterations and changes to the Terms & Conditions for the use of the ‘Website’ will be provided on the website and will be deemed to take effect 12 hours after website posting. In certain circumstances advice may be provided to all Users by e-mail, which will then be deemed to have taken effect 12 hours after e-mail posting. Biotech Informa may revise the Terms & Conditions at any time and without notice at their sole discretion. Any changes will be posted on this page and your continued use of the 'Website' will be deemed to be conclusive of acceptance of such changes.
3. In the event of violation of the Terms & Conditions of access or use of information, Biotech Informa reserve the right (in addition to any other available remedies), at its sole discretion to suspend or terminate your access to the ‘Website’ without notice.
6. All information on the ‘Website’ is provided to all Users on a personal basis for their own direct benefit and use only and may not be divulged to any other party. You may download, view, copy and save to hard disk or diskette and store or print out single copies of individual items for your own personal use, scholarly, educational or scientific research or study.
7. Apart from that provided for in 6 above, you may not copy by any means, distribute, transmit or otherwise reproduce or use material and information from the ‘Website’ or systematically store such material or information in any form or in any retrieval system; or print out multiple copies of any information or item for inclusion in packs or brochures or mailing listings; or transmit any material or information from the ‘Website’ directly or indirectly, for use in any paid service or for use by any information brokerage or for systematic distribution of material and information, whether or not to another Member / User and whether for commercial or non-profit use or for a fee or free of charge.
8. The ‘Website’ provides direct links to third party websites. Where these links are provided, Biotech Informa disclaims all responsibility and liability for the content of such third party websites. All Users assume sole responsibility for the accessing of third party websites and the use of any content appearing on such websites
9. To protect the integrity of Biotech Informa framing of the ’Website’ is prohibited.
10. The use of the ‘Website’ plus any third party website links plus any third party information, advertising or promotions plus any services or information provided by Biotech Informa are all provided at all User's own risk.
11. The ‘Website’ and its content (whether provided by Biotech Informa or by third parties) is provided on an 'as is' basis to all Users, without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose or warranties as to accuracy or completeness or warranties as to up-to-date information. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information on the ‘Website’ is accurate Biotech Informa assumes no responsibility for errors, omissions and out-of-date data.
12. Biotech Informa accepts no liability for the completeness and accuracy of any contents or information supplied for the ‘Website’ either from its own research or direct from the individual companies and websites.
13. Neither Biotech Informa nor anyone else involved in creating, producing or delivering the ‘Website’ shall be liable to the fullest extent permitted by the law for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages arising out of the Advertisers / Members / User's use of or inability to use the ‘Website’ or any materials or information in it or any third party information or third party promotion or third party website links.
14. All Users accept and agree that the information on the “Website” is intended as general information only. Neither Biotech Informa nor anyone else involved in creating, producing or delivering the ‘Website’ shall be liable for any loss or damage occasioned to any person or company or property through using the information contained in the 'Website' or acting or refraining from acting as a result of such use. Each Advertiser / Member / User assumes full responsibility for all risks arising from the use of the ‘Website’.
15. Contents published on the ‘Website’ are for information purposes only and it is the responsibility of All Users to identify and confirm the accuracy and suitability of the contents.
16. Biotech Informa will do its utmost to maintain service. The Advertisers / Members / Users will not be eligible for any compensation because they cannot use the ‘Website’ because of the failure suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the'Website'. Biotech Informa may change or suspend or cancel or remove the ‘Website’ at their sole discretion at any time.
17. In the event of non-payment Biotech Informa reserves the right to suspend or close the use of the ‘Website’, without prior written notice to any User.
18. Biotech Informa makes no representation that any information, service or product referred to in the ‘Website’ is suitable or available for use in any particular country or by any Users. Neither Biotech Informa nor anyone else involved in creating, producing or delivering the ‘Website’ shall be liable for any failure to comply with any local legislation and codes of practice applicable in various countries worldwide.
1. Advertisers are fully responsible for the contents submitted for publication on the 'Website' of their company profile page and /or advertising pages - contents, services, products, including its truthfulness and accuracy and non-infringement of any other persons/companies legal or proprietary rights.General Terms & Conditions for All Users
2. It is the Advertiser's responsibility to provide Biotech Informa with advert or profile page to exact Biotech Informa specification. Any deviation from the copy specification will incur additional charges to the Advertiser.
3. It is the Advertiser's responsibility to retain copies of their own data. Biotech Informa accepts no responsibility for the loss of any data in any form, but will make a request for repeat copy from the advertiser if this becomes necessary. Any loss or consequent failure to produce the copy will not vary any charges previously made.
4. Advertisers - company information, data, trademarks, corporate logos, and graphics for the use of profile pages and/or advertisements remain the property of their owners. They are supplied to Biotech Informa for the restricted use on the ‘Website’.
5. Advertisers will hold Biotech Informa free of any and all actions against it as a consequence of data supplied by the Advertiser for the ‘Website’ including all reasonable legal costs that Biotech Informa suffers or incurs by reason of any claim or the defence of any claim relating to the person or company materials they have displayed on the 'Website'.
6. The Advertisers / Members / Users have no rights to or property in the 'Website'.
7. Payment of invoice for advertising / company profiles is required before publishing on the 'Website'. See 1. in General Terms & Conditions below.
8. In the event of non-payment of advertising the Advertiser will be responsible for all the costs incurred by Biotech Informa including without limitation any legal fees incurred.
9. Biotech Informa accepts advertising on the 'Website' on an annual basis unless specifically agreed otherwise and agreed in writing or stated on Confirmation Order or Invoice. Biotech Informa will advise Advertisers the renewal fee 2 months before end of current advertising year.
10. Biotech Informa at its sole discretion, reserves the right to refuse data for publication.
1. Invoices are due for payment within 14 days of receipt of Invoice. All charges quoted on the 'Website' are inclusive of VAT.
2. Damage limitation - Under no circumstances shall Biotech Informa nor any of its directors or employees or affiliates be held liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, even if Biotech Informa has been advised of the possibility of damages (including, without limitation, damages for losses whether of a personal, public, institutional or corporate nature, loss of any revenues or profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the 'Website'. Biotech Informa is hereby released from any and all obligations, liabilities and claims.
3. Advertisers / Members / Users agree to indemnify Biotech Informa from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including any legal fees) and damages arising out of claims based upon submissions for inclusion in the including any claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other customers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights.
4. Biotech Informa reserves the right to cancel or change date of proposed 'Website' up-dating, additions, changes, and proposed new website launches.
5. Force majeure - neither Biotech Informa nor Advertisers / Members / Users shall be held to be in breach of its obligations hereunder (except in relation to the obligation to make payments) nor liable to the other for any loss or damage which may be suffered by another party due to any cause beyond its reasonable control including without limitation any act of God, failure, flood, lightning, fire, strike, lock out, trade dispute act or omission of government regulatory authorities, other total communications operators or other competent authority.
6. All trade marks, logos, get-up, product and company names are owned by Biotech Informa or other third parties. No permission is given in respect of the use of any such trade marks, logos, get-up, product or company names where such use may infringe the holder's rights.
7. Security of User information - any information collected on the 'Website' will be adequate, relevant and not excessive for the purposes of Biotech Informa. It will be kept accurate and up-to-date, based on information provided and will be deleted when no longer needed. All information is kept in a secure fully fire-walled database.
8. Biotech Informa makes no warranties, representations or conditions with regard to any of the contents on the 'Website' whether expressed or implied arising by law or otherwise and which have been supplied by the Advertiser and there is no implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
9. These Terms & Conditions represent the entire understanding between Biotech Informa and Advertiser / Member / User and supersede all other agreements or representations made by any party whether oral or written.
10. These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of England. Biotech Informa and Advertisers / Members / Users hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
No part of this website may be reproduced or redistributed in any form unless by
prior agreement or in accordance with our terms and conditions.